Thursday, October 27, 2005

Shop, Shop and Shop Somemore!

OK, so my week really hasn’t been as mundane as it sounded when I posted my last entry. I was doing my online surfing through the usual shopping sites, mainly Amazon.com, a couple of weeks ago when I found this amazing deal for the ultimate espresso machine and coffee mill – yep, my all-time favorite, Kitchenaid Pro-Line products!! The espresso/drip coffee machine we got for our wedding did not last very long and we have been drooling over the Kitchenaid espresso machine for a long time. I was just waiting for some special deal online or in store. When I found out that for a limited time, the espresso machine is 43% off from Amazon.com, how could I turn it down!!??!! And then I found out that the burr coffee mill was also on sale for 38% off, I was beside myself!! For less than what it would have cost at Macy’s to get the espresso machine, I could get both the mill and the machine. It was a no-brainer!

So there you go, I ordered the machines with the impression that it would be forever before we receive them because it was a special deal when they didn’t even have the machine in stock yet etc, etc (I didn’t care because of the great deal). Besides, I wanted free shipping, so that meant waiting until they have got both to deliver it. But surprise, surprise!! They arrived within 3 weeks of me ordering them. And when I checked the price on Amazon.com last night, guess what, they sale is over and they are back to their original price!! I am just so proud of myself! We have just been very lucky with the Kitchenaid appliances – we got almost 50% off a Pro-line gas/electric range and oven last year out of pure luck! All in all, I love shopping online! In fact, I have started my Christmas shopping already… well, what can I say, I am a shopaholic and I am proud of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home