Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Boy, I am sore!

It’s been ages since I have posted any thing… and I am still working on writing up my trip to Hawaii… Perhaps by the end of this week it will be ready… maybe…

Today was the first day of the Mountain Conditioning class at the Pro Club. I managed to talk Dan into signing up as well…. Tue and Thu mornings 5:45 to 6:55… lots of strength training with some cardio. It will help Dan get in shape for his trip to Okinawa next month and I think it will compliment my rowing on the other mornings during the week…. I am a bit nuts, but since I have been able to keep up with rowing 3 mornings a week, I figure getting up early the rest of the week will come fairly easily… it will actually be better for my internal clock! It was quite hard work, but I enjoyed the workout and felt pretty good afterwards. The only thing is we have to let Gander out of his crate in the morning before we leave, but he does not get fed until after Dan or I get home after the class to feed him… poor guy is a bit confused!

Had a steady surgery day today. Removed a humongous tumor from the side of a dog… It was almost 10% of his body weight… It was a pretty messy surgery which I was glad I did at the end… it is sufficient to say that I needed to change my scrub top afterwards!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home