Friday, February 09, 2007

I have been so busy and tired in the last few weeks that I am glad I have postponed getting back into rowing.... I cannot face having to wake up at 4am!!

Completed the Pet Therapy Prep class with Gander and we will be evaluated next week. Got to work on his mouthing.... Binaca spray is needed and I think it will work! Mike baited him the other day just when he started getting mouthy, I squirted Binaca in his mouth - he did not like that a bit!!

He did quite well in Obedience Competition class last night and Linda thinks that he should be ok to attend a trial next month. I will go to the Seattle Kennel Club show to see how everything is done and then I will sign up for the Washington State Obedience Training Club show later in the month.

For now, I will work on his Delta Society cert and then worry about the rest later.... my life really revolves around my dog!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home